__________________~To sit alone with my conscience will be judgment enough for me~____________________

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

    Ex.Gypsy1&2/Ex.Wanderer/Ex.Catwalk/Ex.Nightowl/Ex.Nutcracker/Ex.Grandslam
    Been there,done that. Trekking for miles in the rain searching for signs. Night ambushes when u're all drenched. Digging fire-trenches up to neck depth in the middle of a storm. Standing in 'em on guard with the rain pouring down and waist deep in muddy waters. Fire movements. Quick attacks. Flankings. Live firings. Madness. Experienced the worst of mother nature and the extreme limits of man and no denying i've changed from the person i was. For the better or worse i dun even know.

    Been more den a month since my last entry, wat can i say dear diary. Life had been really tough, matured a little more, grown a little more hair, bled & sweated a little more and partied a little more. Had stints being in charge of the company and my platoon. Real lucky i signed no extras. Was short-listed for OCS crossover but my attitude during the interview was pretty bad. Can't believe i said i dun care where i went. Can't believe due to tis attitude my sergents think i'm not easily stressed hence able to lead when in actual fact it's because i dun gave a dame to what they do, juz going with the flow. The irony. Stupidity. Approaching the end of course and having hinted that i might get posted to unit i sure am glad. Reached the stage where i give no dame to authority nor to wat i do the nex 2years.

    My body cries enough but my spirit says never. The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a man's determination.

James | 1:50 AM

Comments: Post a Comment

Photos

<

I am not what I ought to be. I am not what I want to be. I am not what I hope to be. But still, I am not what I used to be, & by the grace of God I am what I am. I am proud to be who I am.