__________________~To sit alone with my conscience will be judgment enough for me~____________________

Sunday, October 17, 2004

    helluva week...
    perfect gold coupled with best shot
    the aftertaste is faaaabuulous
    finally 5day weeks...
    ending the trainee phase and getting tt pAThatic 3stripes in 3weeks
    wat more can a nsf ask for.
    where's that oRd

    been out on evywkend v.late wif diff groupies...
    humans are hard to comprehend
    styles, personalities, perceptions, attitudes, interests, sex
    so many differences
    there are just some people i will never click with.
    we may see or talk to each other everyday but,
    the talk is superficial- we never talk about anything that really matters.
    there will always be misunderstandings.
    sometimes we resolve them.
    most of the time,
    i just can't be bothered

    and every phase of my life i meet someone like that.

    on the other hand...

    there are people i simply click with so well.
    the talk is never superficial.
    we don't talk everyday,
    but when we do it's like we never fail to find ourselves talking
    about something that matters.
    so there really is no need for small talk.

    and obviously,
    i don't meet these people like that very often.

    procrastination its called. procrastination

James | 9:40 PM

Comments: Post a Comment

Photos

<

I am not what I ought to be. I am not what I want to be. I am not what I hope to be. But still, I am not what I used to be, & by the grace of God I am what I am. I am proud to be who I am.