__________________~To sit alone with my conscience will be judgment enough for me~____________________

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

    oh don't get started. don't say a word. there's nothing to say anyway
    what can i say. tdy was our passing-out-ceromony. i juz had to
    it's beginning to sound ridiculous

    had happy hours the previous nite hence the 5hrs sleep
    5guys decided to skip breakfast
    hoped to slp an extra hour
    on the way back bunk got caught by a SSG and a 2SG
    2 were on the stairs while 3 were already upstairs
    the 3guys came down
    one said he was sick
    two said they were juz going up to the toilet to shit den go eat breakfast
    scott-free
    the 2 on the stairs? poor souls juz decided
    watever la. juz admit. how serious can it be. tdy sergent liao ma
    it became an chargable offence under chapter295 of the SAF Act
    they shall be charged and sign 1206 of $4.07. cost of the breakfast
    once brought to their officer commanding and signed
    the matter ends there

    it juz felt good. finally no more someone's trainee. got that final rank. now it's all touch and go. everyone's posting to their own companies for their remaining 18mths. miss those 200+pushups/day. times we invented our own 'slipper ping-pong' to play in the bunk. our mini-soccer. used slippers as bats and irons as netting. crushed balls of paper and stuffed 'em into a balloon. gaying around yadayadayada... it's amazing how childish a bunch of 19-24yrold sergents-to-be can behave. it's amusing if our men saw us at those times. a new lease of life at my new company. heard all there is to hear about it. hope it turns out well.

    i have honestly bewildered myself
    forget hope and vim
    come mock society with me
    atop a highway signboard
    with cars zooming below
    forget mirth and humor
    come mock society with me
    leave yourself behind
    but not for me.

James | 10:11 PM

Comments: Post a Comment

Photos

<

I am not what I ought to be. I am not what I want to be. I am not what I hope to be. But still, I am not what I used to be, & by the grace of God I am what I am. I am proud to be who I am.